I'm looking into the possibility of putting on a craft fair and variety show at the Roundhouse in December 2008 - “The Spirit of East Vancouver” Artisan and Family Fun Event. This unique event is meant to showcase East Vancouver artisans and performers by exposing you to a potentially more lucrative Yaletown/Downtown marketplace. We are currently negotiating a partnership which could significantly reduce the cost of venue and table rentals which we, in turn, would pass on to you, greatly reducing your risk for participating in this event.*
*The craft fair will be juried to maintain quality.
Other planned attractions include:
- A corralled children’s area with a variety of top-notch children’s performances
- Strolling entertainment to support low traffic areas
- A Saturday evening meet-and-greet (an opportunity for crafters to network and meet our sponsors )
- A family-oriented Christmas Cabaret on Sunday night
Marketing plans include:
- 500 posters and 10,000 handbills distributed in the Yaletown/Downtown area
- Extensive web coverage
- Regular public service announcements on Co-op Radio 102.7fm
- Paid advertising in the Vancouver Courier and West Ender
- Comprehensive, regular press releases to the local media
You can find this survey at: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=mpwE_2b4v1OsRB_2b91Z7t8eNw_3d_3d
If you have any questions or would like to participate in this great event, please contact Steven R. Duncan & Associates at 604-788-8340 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to pass this on to anyone you feel might be interested in this.